cue.com.mm may contain links to third-party websites. CUE is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party websites to understand their information practices.
CUE will inform an individual of the purpose for which it collects and uses information and the types of non-agent third parties to which CUE discloses or may disclose the information.
Information We Collect
If you choose to use the Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on our user interfaces, including on cue.com.mm. Once you register on cue.com.mm, you are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
- Information you give us, including, contact information, such as your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, and similar contact data;
- Access credentials such as passwords, password hints, and similar security information unused for authentication and account access.
- Automatic information, such as computer sign-on data, browser type, browser language, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our user interfaces and ad data. Like many websites, we use identifiers such as “cookies” and Web beacons to obtain this automatic information.
- Location data, which may be precise or imprecise. Precise location data may be Global Position System (GPS) data and/or data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots. Imprecise location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level.
- discussion board posts and other messages, including your correspondence with us. Our communications will include notices about your account (for example, change in password or payment method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and information concerning or related to our service. These communications are part of your relationship with CUE and you receive them as part of the CUE membership. If you or your store’s customers do not want to receive our emailed newsletters, other promotional announcements or non-transactional communications, simply use your account name and password to access the control panel on cue.com.mm and disable any email notifications sent to you or your customers. Email notifications sent by CUE’s community forums can be adjusted or disabled via the community forums control panel. For members subscribing to notifications about the availability of specific partner programs at https://www.cue.com.mm/partners, we include instructions to unsubscribe in the body of the email notifications; and
- general information regarding the Services that you have registered to receive; and
- information from third-party providers and services to help CUE provide the Services and to help us understand the use of the Services.
We do not store the following information in the regular course of our business:
- credit card information.
Our Use of Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- provide and improve our the Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in the Services, and inform users about other services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of the Services;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers and events to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
As part of your registration on our website to use the Services, our website, you agree that you may receive certain administrative communications from us, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding Services and products during the period that we provide Services to you. You may not opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
CUE’s user interfaces use credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective customers and to collect payment for the Services.
Our website also uses automatic information obtained through cookies and Web beacons to operate and improve. We may also use automatic information alone or in combination with personal information about our customers to provide personalized information about cue.com.mm
Information We Share
Do Not Track
CUE does not support Do Not Track technology.
CUE may use personal information for marketing its services, both through email or direct mailing. CUE may send some non-marketing communications that are not subject to general opt-out, such as information that you request we send to you or to third parties with whom you do business, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements and other informational notices.
Our newsletter is used as a general means of communication and may include updates to the Services as well as new partner agreements. You have the option to unsubscribe to our newsletter at anytime. If we intend to use your information for a purpose that is not compatible with these purposes or if we intend to disclose it to a type of third party not previously identified, we will notify you and offer you the opportunity to opt out of such uses and/or disclosures.
CUE will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether their information is to be disclosed to a third party or to be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual should the occasion arise.
We use identifiers such as cookies, Web beacons and IP addresses to make interactions with users easy and meaningful.
When you visit cue.com.mm, CUE’s servers send a cookie to your computer. Standing alone, cookies do not identify you. They merely recognize your Web browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to CUE, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or filling out a Web form, you remain anonymous to CUE.
If you have identified yourself to cue.com.mm, we use session cookies containing encrypted information to identify you uniquely. Each time you log into the Services, your browser saves a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier tied to your account. These session cookies allow cue.com.mm to identify you uniquely while you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Use of the Services requires session cookies.
cue.com.mm uses persistent cookies that only we can read and use to identify users who have visited our website previously. When you purchase the Services or provide us with personal information, our website assigns a unique identifier to you. This unique identifier derives from a persistent cookie that cue.com.mm places on your Web browser. We especially are careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we store neither account numbers nor passwords in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate cue.com.mm, but you will be unable to use the Services successfully.
We may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with data about CUE’s website users to provide you with information about us and the Services.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. You also can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on, however, because they allow you to take advantage of some of CUE’s essential features.
We use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about usage of cue.com.mm and user interaction with emails from cue.com.mm. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, we may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify cue.com.mm when you click on a link in the email that directs you to cue.com.mm. CUE uses Web beacons to operate and improve cue.com.mm and email communications.
CUE may use information from Web beacons in combination with data about users to provide you with information about cue.com.mm and the Services.
When you visit cue.com.mm, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregated non-personal information. For example, we use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate cue.com.mm.
We also collect your IP address when you log into the Services as part of our security features.
Third Party Cookies
We occasionally engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from users of CUE’s user interfaces, including our website, cue.com.mm. We also may use other third-party cookies to track the performance of our advertisements. The information provided to third parties includes no personal information, but this information may be re-associated with personal information after we receive it.
Public Forums, Affiliate Referral, and Customer Testimonials
cue.com.mm may include community forums, blogs, or chat rooms. Any other visitors to these forums may read, collect, or use the personal information you choose to disclose there, and may use it to send you unsolicited messages. CUE is not responsible for the privacy of information you choose to disclose in these forums.
CUE posts a list of users and testimonials on our user interfaces, including on our website, cue.com.mm that contain information such as user names and titles. We obtain the consent of each user prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered to receive the Services, you have the right to access, review and modify your personal information at any time by logging into your Profile page of our services. If you cannot access personal information collected by CUE services, you may contact CUE at the address below and CUE will respond to requests to access or edit your personal information.
We may delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We may retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and prevent the recurrence of fraud or other illegal or improper activity.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we may use a variety of tools, such as encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, or procedural safeguards to assist in the protection of your information. No security on the Internet is absolute, however, so we are unable to guarantee the security of any information that you share with us.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, please contact us at our contact page or mail your correspondence to CUE address found below.